[Hummingbird] Hummingbird Test Won't Run

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Joey

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

We noticed that our servers were getting a lot more API requests in last few days and our developers are investigating what's causing this API flood, and the result of this is that scans are failing.

There are already some improvements so running a new scan helps in some cases until they figure out the exact cause of this.

If you try to run performance test now, I think it should be working but if it does not, please wait a couple of hours and try again. If it still doesn't work then, let me know please and we'll check that on your site to find out if there's any other reason for this and how to fix it.

If it will continue failing, could you please also grant us temporary support access to your website so we can have a better look at your setup and settings? You can grant us access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, there's no need to share credentials. Here's our detailed documentation page about it:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

I apologize for this inconvenience!

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.