[Hummingbird] Hummingbird - when is activated, my website doesnt show background image

When i activate hummmnigbird, my website doesnt't show backgorund image, and videos in the background, and it' starts opening very slow (gtmetrix analyze came back - analyze error, request timeout error). This has been doing for the past week, before was doing fine. And when i deactivated hummingbird, background comes back normal. Where can be the problem? I would like to keep tihis plugin, because it optimize other features (gzip, javasccript,..) but if this continues i wont be able to use it again.

Thank you for your support.

• Nastia

Hello neotehnik

Hope all is well!

Looks like you have activated Asset Optimization with WPMU DEV CDN, which minifies CSS and JS files and upload them to our cloud. In this case, the background image is not added as full URL path.

If the background image is added in additional styles please locate it and instead of an image's path /uploads/2018/01/01/imagename.jpg add full URL to the image
    background-image: URL('http://yoursite.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/01/imagename.jpg);

Regarding the videos, would you please grant access to your site from WPMU DEV > Support so I could have a closer look at the issue?

Let me know when you do!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.