Hummingbird installed. Minor improvement. Now finding errors

I was an earlier adopter of Hummingbird - needed the improvement in speed. Didn't really see it though. Have since dug into my error logs and found the following that are related to Hummingbird. Is there a problem/solution? Thanks in advance.

[07-Mar-2016 12:02:49 America/Los_Angeles] WordPress database error Got error 28 from storage engine for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_options made by shutdown_action_hook, do_action('shutdown'), call_user_func_array, WP_Hummingbird_Module_Minify->save_data, delete_transient, delete_option
[07-Mar-2016 12:03:08 America/Los_Angeles] WordPress database error Incorrect key file for table '/ramdisk/mysql/tmp/#sql_377c_1.MYI'; try to repair it for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_options made by shutdown_action_hook, do_action('shutdown'), call_user_func_array, WP_Hummingbird_Module_Minify->save_data, delete_transient, delete_option
[07-Mar-2016 12:21:36 America/Los_Angeles] WordPress database error Incorrect key file for table '/ramdisk/mysql/tmp/#sql_377c_3.MYI'; try to repair it for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_options made by shutdown_action_hook, do_action('shutdown'), call_user_func_array, WP_Hummingbird_Module_Minify->save_data, delete_transient, delete_option
[07-Mar-2016 12:34:49 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home3/suncoun5/public_html/wp-content/themes/suncountrymarine/classes/db.class.php on line 48
[07-Mar-2016 13:43:45 America/Los_Angeles] WordPress database error Got error 28 from storage engine for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM wp_options made by shutdown_action_hook, do_action('shutdown'), call_user_func_array, WP_Hummingbird_Sources_Collector->save_collection, update_option

• Rupok

Hi Sun Country Marine

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for sharing your log data with us. Did you face any consequences related with this? Like did your site got down, or MySQL process got down or website became slow etc.? Please let us know because it will help us to track the issue further.

However, I'm also using Hummingbird, but I couldn't find any data like this in my error log. And I could not regenerate it either. These seem to be related with database issue. Can you please create a staging copy of your site, install Hummingbird there, and check if you are getting same log data there too? If you are getting the same, please let us know.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok