Hummingbird is causing my site to show blank

When Hummingbird is enabled, my site displays as blank.

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hey there Wayne ,

I’m not sure I understand your issue here. Can you clarify your question?
    If you need help for another site, would you be able to provide us with full access credentials to it so I could do the checks?

Note: Don’t leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send me your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: “Attn: Tho Bui”
    – Site login URL
    – WordPress admin username
    – WordPress admin password
    – FTP/cPanel credentials (host/username/password)

Kind Regards,
    Tho Bui

• Wayne
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

I’m afraid to have to say that i’m not expecting this to happen on wpmu. First of all, this ticket was initially opened by support since this issue cannot be solved on chat. They told me they will help me to open a ticket and escalate to higher level to assist with this. And i suppose all the Full access should already be submitted from the chat…

During the chat, support did help to deactivate hummingbird, then my site back to normal. but once it was activated back, it comes with error 503 or 500 or other error code which i’ve already told support on chat… Therefore support decided to deactivate my hummingbird for that time being while waiting for higher support to investigate into this issue.

Few days later i found that hummingbird was activated and i was not getting any respond from wpmu. and now i received this reply from you saying that do not understand my issue and requesting to clarify again…

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.