Hummingbird makes elements of my site not work properly

Hi, when I have hummingbird running, it keeps my instagram and blog post feed from loading on my front page. Let me know if I should just leave it off or there is a fix for this.

Thanks!

- Dominic

Sajid

Hi Dominic,

Hope you are doing good today

Thanks for granting support staff access. I can see that you have bulk enabled all options of minification and combine. That is not recommended because some features are not meant to be compressed or combined depending on their structure and WordPress themes.

I have restored this back to the default theme settings. Please try to minify and combine each file at a time and keep checking the frontend of site to make sure every thing is working. If it broke something then come back to minification page and try a different combination.

We have stated it clearly on the minification page too and I am quoting it here too:

Dominic, moving files between the header and footer of your page can break your website. We recommend tweaking and checking each file as you go and if a setting causes errors then revert the setting here.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day

Kind Regards,
    Sajid