Hummingbird minification on multisite causing display and magnification issues

Hummingbird minification is messing up the page layout and javascript on network sites.

We have a network that we are testing and with the hummingbird minification setting off in hummingbird, everything works fine. If we turn minification on the site layout and javascript does not work properly.

We first notice this after appointment+ pages stopped working. We did a plugin conflict test and after deactivating hummingbird everything worked fine again. We then turned each hummingbird setting on one by one and we only ran into the issue when minification was on.

We are using upfront fixer theme on our test but we also tested this with the 2016 theme and had the same result.