Hummingbird minify breaking Woocommerce Stripe

I noticed we didn't have any sales for 2 weeks, so I though that was strange, I went through and tested the payment gateway through Stripe and the site failed with a Jquery and Stripe JS issue. I after going back and discovering that the only recent changes to site was installing Hummingbird cache I then disabled all Minification, refreshed and tested the gateway again and everything was back to normal, I would love to be able to run minify, however until this issue can be resolved i will need to be turned off for Stripe payments on Woocommerce to function correctly, Just thought I would give you guys the heads up

• Milan

Hell Asher

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Minification is one of Hummingbird's feature which should be used with cautions. Minification gives us power to minify scripts to decrease load time, but as we say "power comes with responsibility" :wink:

So to resolve this, please try to unminify files of plugin/theme you are using for payment. Then test, if it does not work, go with another plugin's files. Very soon you'll find files which should not be minified in order to keep your site function 100%. Asher Hummingbird can't decide which file will broke the site, instead it scans files and list out files for minification which satisfies certain condition.

Please do it as soon as possible and let us know how it goes for you. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.