Hummingbird Minify will not activate

Hummingbird Minify will not activate, it starts scanning but stays on 0%.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Jacy Toetenel

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

To better help you with your issue, we need to have access to your WordPress installation and to your server. Let me know, have you already sent us your WordPress and FTP/cPanel credentials? If no, you can send us your details through our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Katya Tsihotska"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
    Katya

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Jacy Toetenel

Hope you're fine today!

Thank you for providing all needed credentials.

I've checked your site and was able to activate minification without any issues. I also checked your Page Caching and it works properly too, there is no "Page caching halted..." error anymore. Could something be changed on your site during the last few days? Could you also check this and let me know if you'll face any issues?

The issue with the feed that you've described looks like the Page Caching issue, but I wasn't able to replicate it too. The feed is still the same for me even when the Hummingbird is activated. I've checked the following URL:
    http://a***ia.unicoz.nl/feed/

Let me know if I've looked at the wrong place.

In order to prevent such issues, I would recommend keeping the option "Clear full cache when post/page is updated" enabled (it's already enabled on your site) and you also can exclude the feed URL from the caching at all at the Exclusions section of Page Caching settings.

If the issue with the feed still persists for you, could you please describe step by step how can I replicate it on your site?

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.