Hummingbird Multi Site Support

Hi,

I use a single theme for all my multi site sites and a few plugins. It would be very handy if there would be an super admin menu for hummingbird where I can set up all settings on a theme or plugin basis.

So for example hummingbird knows which files (CSS etc) are from which plugin or theme.
After that I can say: Ok for this theme or this plugin always minifiy these files and load them in the footer.

Are you planning to make such a feature?

This because my users don't understand this plugin.

Regards,
Maurits

• Sajid

Hi Maurits,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Right now there is no way and no plan to implement such functionality in the Hummingbird plugin. Since it depends upon plugins or themes active on each of your individual site.

However, I am still moving this request into features and feedback section from where it can be considered for development. If it gets enough support from other members of community. More +1's more chances of a request to be considered for development.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Alex Stine

Hello Maurits
    Hope you are well!

Please add the following code in your functions.php file. The first set of code will look in /wp-content/themes/your-theme-name/custom.css.

function my_custom_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'custom_name_for_styles', get_template_directory_uri() . '/custom.css' );
    }
    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'my_custom_styles');

If you would like to include your custom CSS from a directory in your themes directory, please try the below code. In this example, the code will search in the following location. /wp-content/themes/your-theme-name/css/custom.css.

function my_custom_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'custom_name_for_styles', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/custom.css' );
    }
    add_action('wp_enqueue_scripts', 'my_custom_styles');

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Alex :smiley:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.