[Hummingbird] No images found in SEO page analysis

When I run the SEO page analysis, it is telling me that I have no images on some pages. And most pages it says that there are no all tags on the images.. I have both images and all tags in my pages. Why is it saying that I don't?

• Inderjeet Singh
    • Flash Drive

Hello Brian,

Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. For checking the issue more closely can you please provide the Support Access for further investigation.

To enable Support Access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

Regards,
    Inderjeet

• Inderjeet Singh
    • Flash Drive

Hello Brian,

Thanks for enable the Support Access.

I have checked into your site and see the SmartSrawl -> SEO Checkup report here I am not see any of the issue related to the images alt tag.

Can you let me know from where you are facing the issue or where you check the SEO page analysis.

Regards,
    Inderjeet

• Brian
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I'm having the issue on the "Services" page in the SEO section of SmartCrawl. It's telling me that there are new all tags on the images. And as far as the no images error showing, I did a cache refresh. So I'm wondering if that had something to do with it not showing that anymore.

Also, are the SEO Checkup page stats (from the image you attached in the last comment) for the entire site or just the home page?

And it just seems like what it's saying on the pages aren't lining up with what it's saying on the hub. For example on the hub, I have an SEO score of 100, but on the SEO checkup on the site it's a 79.

• Brian
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I'm also having an issue on the "New York Luxury Wedding Hairstylist" page. It's telling me that there are no alt tags on the images with the keyword. All of the images on the page have alt tags with the keyword. Then if I ignore that SEO item, it tells me there are no images on the page.

• Inderjeet Singh
    • Flash Drive

Hello Brian,

Hope you're doing well!

Also, are the SEO Checkup page stats (from the image you attached in the last comment) for the entire site or just the home page?

SEO Checkup page stats for the entire site not just for the home page.

And it just seems like what it's saying on the pages aren't lining up with what it's saying on the hub. For example on the hub, I have an SEO score of 100, but on the SEO checkup on the site it's a 79.

There's currently an issue with the API in our end and this is causing these anomalies.
    Our sysadmins and developers are already working hard on it, hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Regards,
    Inderjeet

• Brian
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Good morning.

I'm guessing that the issue has been resolved with the API on your end. Everything seems to be working normally now.

I was asking earlier about whether The SmartCrawl SEO checkup checks the entire site or just a single page. You said it checks the entire site. Could you explain this error then...

H1 Headings
    Recommendation
    We didn’t detect an H1 heading on this page. Add an H1 tag to help search engines find the most important content on your page.

It said that it didn't detect an H1 heading on "THIS" page. What page is it referring to? I don't know how to correct this issue.

I'm also getting some other errors that I don't think I should be getting.
    Robots.txt
    Recommendation
    Good news! We located the robots.txt file and search engine crawlers have access to do their job. However, we haven't been able to find any sitemap information in it.

When I go to site map, it shows that there are no errors.

Meta Robots
    Recommendation
    Your meta robots instructions are currently set to forbid search engine bots to index your page.

I'm not sure why I'm getting this error or how to fix it.

I'm new to WPMU and still trying to learn everything, so I appreciate your patience.

• Inderjeet Singh
    • Flash Drive

Hello Brain,

Sorry for the over delay.

I was asking earlier about whether The SmartCrawl SEO checkup checks the entire site or just a single page. You said it checks the entire site. Could you explain this error then...

Sorry for miscommunication here, SmartCrawl SEO checkup only for Home Page not for the entire site. If you want to check the SEO recommendation then you need to go on every pages/posts editor and check the recommendations for that pages/posts. For enable the option you need to go to SmartCrawl ->Settings->under Builtin Modules enable the Page Analysis options. After that you can see the SmartCrawl option.

[image pos="0"]

It said that it didn't detect an H1 heading on "THIS" page. What page is it referring to? I don't know how to correct this issue.

This issue for the Home page. You need to apply one H1 tag into home page keyword which is more important, so the search engines find that keyword easily into your page.

Robots.txt
    Recommendation
    Good news! We located the <strong>robots.txt</strong> file and search engine crawlers have access to do their job. However, we haven't been able to find any sitemap information in it.

For this you need to edit the robots.txt file which placed into the root of your website and define the sitemap information like this:-

for example:- Sitemap: https://www.your-domain-name.com/sitemap.xml

Meta Robots
    Recommendation
    Your meta robots instructions are currently set to forbid search engine bots to index your page.

Fixing this issue you need to go the pages/posts editor Go to SamartCrawl->Advanced and enabled the Index options.

You can also follow this screenshot:
    [image pos="1"]

Here is our documentation please follow to fixing these issues https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/smartcrawl/

Hope this will help you!

Regards
    Inderjeet

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.