Hummingbird not working at all!

It's not at all functioning properly. Giving different errors moodily (when it wants to)!
Sometimes gzip/browser caching not working; sometimes it does.
And now it has gotten to it's worst... ""The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes.""
Which was working just a little ago and I;m completely online and so is my hosting server, why this issue then from the plugin's bad?

• Nithin

Hey Arpita,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Sorry to know that you are having issues with making the plugin work, however I'm not able to notice any such anomalies in my system, this seems to be a site specific issue. To have a better understanding of your issue, I would like to check your website, and it's configuration.

Could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Arpita

Just in case it might be of some help, I copied down and am pasting the errors logged down in my "/public_html/error_log" file. Here it all is:

[02-Feb-2017 06:27:00 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ashleati/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/ms-functions.php:17) in /home/ashleati/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/lib/ProSites/Helper/Session.php on line 29
    [02-Feb-2017 06:27:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ashleati/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/ms-functions.php:17) in /home/ashleati/public_html/wp-login.php on line 394
    [02-Feb-2017 06:27:00 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ashleati/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/ms-functions.php:17) in /home/ashleati/public_html/wp-login.php on line 407
    [02-Feb-2017 06:47:51 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'ashleati_wp701.wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers' doesn't exist for query SELECT customer_id, subscription_id FROM wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers WHERE blog_id = 4 made by wpmu_activate_signup, do_action('wpmu_activate_blog'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ProSites->process_manual_signup, ProSites->extend, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::attempt_manual_reactivation, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::get_customer_data
    [02-Feb-2017 06:47:51 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'ashleati_wp701.wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers' doesn't exist for query SELECT customer_id FROM wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers WHERE blog_id = 4 made by wpmu_activate_signup, do_action('wpmu_activate_blog'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ProSites->process_manual_signup, ProSites->extend, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::attempt_manual_reactivation, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::get_customer_data
    [02-Feb-2017 06:48:57 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'ashleati_wp701.wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers' doesn't exist for query SELECT customer_id, subscription_id FROM wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers WHERE blog_id = 5 made by wpmu_activate_signup, do_action('wpmu_activate_blog'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ProSites->process_manual_signup, ProSites->extend, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::attempt_manual_reactivation, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::get_customer_data
    [02-Feb-2017 06:48:57 UTC] WordPress database error Table 'ashleati_wp701.wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers' doesn't exist for query SELECT customer_id FROM wphv_pro_sites_stripe_customers WHERE blog_id = 5 made by wpmu_activate_signup, do_action('wpmu_activate_blog'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, ProSites->process_manual_signup, ProSites->extend, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::attempt_manual_reactivation, ProSites_Gateway_Stripe::get_customer_data

Please read/study this carefully and tell me what can I do to resolve these errors? Most of them caused are due to one WPMU plugin or nother. Please help. It's urgent and needs to be resolved ASAP!!!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.