Hummingbird not working with Divi Theme mobile menu

I have had to deactivate hummingbird as my Divi menu stopped working on the mobile view

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there John,

How are you doing today?

What specific part is not working with mobile menu? You can't expand it, or click on any of the links? I've tried checking your site using toggle device in Chrome to see the mobile version but couldn't really see anything since you've deactivated the plugin :slight_frown:

My best guess is that this is caused by minification, some files are not handling minification very well depending on how they are developed, luckily we can exclude some files from being minified or loaded from different positions in Hummingbird so I'd suggest trying that out first. You'll find the options for that in Hummingbird -> Minification.

If you'd like me to assist you with that you can grant us temporary admin access via our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and I'll be more than happy to help :slight_smile: You'll find more info on how to grant access here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.