[Hummingbird] Page Caching Broken

Check out how the page caching messes up my website. Every website that i enable the page and broswer caching on this happens, messes up my form, links in the menu drropdowns dont work and images and icons are missing... Why is this, at this point only the gzip feature in HummingBird works without breaking my sites. Looks like i'll have to move over to a different plugin.

I've even tried telling the page cache what pages not to cache and it still caches them

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Timothy

I hope you're well today and I'm sorry to hear about the problem!

Usually, in case of issues like that I'd rather assume that it's an Asset Optimization feature that's breaking the site as it's a complex tool and sometimes needs careful and very site-specific configuration. I believe though that you didn't enable it and only tried to use Page Caching, correct?

If a Page Cache alone is doing that, it would mean that there's very likely some conflict out there - probably there's either some other caching enabled (other caching plugin, a server-side cache or some sort of "caching feature" in the theme) or there are issues with plugin being able/allowed to write cached files to the server filesystem.

You mentioned that this happens on other sites of yours as well. Are they similar or different in terms of configuration (WP configuration, themes, plugins etc)? Are they all kept on the same server (or a server of the same configuration)?

Would you please enable support access to one of the sites affected where I could activate Hummingbird's Page Caching to test and investigate the case? To enable support access, simply go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here once it's enabled.

I would then access the site in order to find out what and why is happening and how to deal with it.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.