Hummingbird performance report emails

Hi guys, strange thing happening with Hummingbird, its sending hundreds of the same performance report, even though I have switched reporting off.

WP admin and FTP credentials already sent during the Live Chat.

Nithin

Hello drinky,

Hope you are doing good today.

This is really an odd issue, I wasn't able to replicate such in my system when email reporting was enbaled. Just to confirm does the emails works fine in your server related to other services when it comes to sending, and receiving it?

It seems like it might be related to your server. Is this a live site? Just to be sure whether there isn't any plugin conflict, you could enable debug mode, so that we could check for any errors in your system.

To enable debug mode , open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, and if are still getting multiples emails, the related errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin