Hummingbird performance report problem

Hi, I have problems with Hummingbird performance report, can you look at it?

hank you

• James Morris

Hello Peter,

I hope you are well today. Thank you for having Support Staff Login enabled.

Taking a quick look at your site, it seems there may be a server configuration issue. Your server is reporting that its IP address is 127.0.0.1, which is the local loopback address. This address should be the public IP of your server. This may be part of what's causing the problem. Our servers need to be able to communicate with your server. If the security is set too strict, that won't be possible.

Also, when I attempted to ping your domain name to obtain it's IP address, no response was given to the pings. This indicates that you have some firewall rules setup that are blocking ICMP requests.

If you are managing this server yourself, you may want to configure Apache to bind to the correct IP address, or at least to all public addresses on port 80. Also, you may want to unblock ICMP (ping) requests from your firewall.

If you do not manage your server, you may want to contact your provider and show them this thread.

Once you do those two things, please retest Hummingbird and see if it will run for you then.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.