Hummingbird performance test returns no result

Performance test not working. Error:
"The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes"

• Adam Czajczyk

Ho RJ,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Unfortunately, our API services suffered from a glitch in Hummingbird that caused some sites to flood our servers recently, overloading them. There's been an update released today to fix it and I see that it seems to be already applied to your site so I think the scan should be working again now or should start working soon.

The nature of the issue requires the plugin to be updated on a larger amount of sites of WPMU DEV members so that might take some time, fortunately thanks to our Automate it's going quite smoothly. That said, if the scan doesn't work yet for you (even with updated plugin) please hold on a bit more and try again in a couple of hours or even tomorrow and I believe it should be fine again.

In case it still didn't work, please let me know and I'll investigate it further.

Best regards,
    Adam