Hummingbird Plugin issue, It ruins the modified header of the site

Hi there,

I used hummingbird to our sites but we observed changes on our layout and settings especially in the header area. Font colors were change, sometimes logo were turn to small and sometime popup plugin wont work. Is this something to do with minifying the site or compressing it?

I attached sample screenshots for your reference

Thanks
[image pos="0"]

• Sajid

Hi Liza,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Hummingbird minification module have potential to break your website front end view as stated on top of the module. I am quoting it here just to know that its obvious and we have to use this feature very carefully.

Minification can be a bit daunting to configure for beginners, and has the potential to break the frontend of a site. You can choose here who can configure Minification options on subsites in your Multisite install.

Okay, now please disable the minification, revert all changes back to original and then start minifying the files again. Also, keep checking the front end to see which one breaks the site, come back to the admin revert that change and try a different combination.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.