[Hummingbird Pro] CDN Still Enabled?

We had disabled the Hummingbird CDN a while back because it just wasn't working right for us for some reason and switched to using Cloudflares. During WPMUDEV's issues the past few days we noticed our CSS was scrwed up because it wasn't loading from WPMUDEV's CDN. I checked again today and it's disabled – we can't figure out why stuff is sill loading from there. Caches have been cleared several times. Need help completely separating our site from your CDN.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Endre,

Unless there isn’t any cache enabled, the WPMU DEV CDN won’t be listed if it was disabled in the plugin side.

I checked the website front page, and I don’t see any instances of WPMU DEV CDN enabled in your website side. Could you please point out where exactly you are noticing the issue? Is it specific to any page?

If the issue isn’t resolved, please do share a screenshot regarding what exactly you are noticing, and please grant support staff access so I can we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.