[Hummingbird Pro] Downtime Report – Agency

Hi Team it would be awesome if I could set up a auto reports for agencies to see which site is down. What also would be awesome is I could then have set times for WPMU to send me the reports, like monthly or weekly. I would also like to see grouping of sites. So I run a couple different web hosting with different providers and I would like to see how they perfrom and favour the one with more uptime.

Thanks
Jack

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jack ,

Hi Team it would be awesome if I could set up a auto reports for agencies to see which site is down. What also would be awesome is I could then have set times for WPMU to send me the reports, like monthly or weekly.

This is already possible with the Reports. You can select in Hub -> Reports that you only want Uptime in there and you can select your custom schedule for those reports:

I would also like to see grouping of sites.

So you want to have a one group report for set of sites?

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Jack
    • New Recruit

Hi Kasia,

Thanks for that, but this isnt what I am looking for. I would like an agency report. An overarching report for every website. One Report with Mulitple websites. I contacted support and asked me to post here about it.

Thanks
    Jack

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.