[Hummingbird Pro] Errors with Hummingbird Assed Optimisation

Hey guys,
it seems that the asset optimisation of Hummingbird is causing an error in the code. I have looked at the frontend with the inspect feature of Google and it shows the following message:
"2b9a1d659ef566ccc125d98cedbd26514.js:18 Uncaught TypeError: (intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(intermediate value)(...) is not a function
at b9a1d659ef566ccc125d98cedbd26514.js:18"
I don't really know what causes the error and I though you might help me find the problem and solve it. I thought it might be some js that I have combined or moved to the footer, but I just dont know.
Best
Johannes

• Neel Gajjar
    • Staff

Hello Johannes,
    how are you doing today?

I can see the error in the console. When I opened the reported .js file it is minified combined with the other files under Asset Optimization.
    After looking at the code present in that .js file.
    These are 3 files I think you should disable all the Asset Optimization functions.
    [image pos="0"]

After disabling it. Save the changes. Clear the Cache and check whether you still get that error.
    If the error is gone. Then kindly enable each option in Asset Optimization for these 3 files one by one and check the whether the appears again.

If you still get the same error then I would suggest you disable myEventON plugin and check.

Hope this helps.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,
    Neel Gajjar

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.