[Hummingbird Pro] Hummingbird not serving from WPMU DEV CDN

I’ve been optimizing this site for speed this last couple of weeks and once I get into asset optimization the CDN fails to be served. I’ve uninstalled HB Pro once and it came back up, but as soon as I got back into asset optimization it stopped once more. PageSpeed Insights and GTMetrix fail to recognize any CDN and I don’t see it in Dev tools or incognito.

I haven’t been able to get it back to serving from the WPMU Dev CDN even uninstalling it since. Otherwise HB Pro is working great, but the CDN is really important since this store caters to international markets.

I’ve tried everything I can think of like clearing the object cache on the server and rechecking the files over and over with no luck.

Support access is enabled for 5 days. Will be available to chat.

Thanks