[Hummingbird Pro] HummingBird Performance Scan

Everytime I try to run a performance scan it starts, but then never completes and shows the results of the scan. I opened the support tunnel for the site. Could you please take a look at this? Thank you!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Janko-X

I hope you're well today!

In order to test the site performance - regardless whether using Hummingbird's Performance Test, Googel PageSpeed Insights, GTMetrix or any other tool of that kind - you will want to temporarily disable Under Construction mode.

Your "Under Construction" plugin is created the way that when active it responds to all the external requests with HTTP 503 status header. That status means literally "service unavailable" so whenever any test tool tries to check the site, the site responds with "hey, I'm not available for you".

The site must be publicly visible to be able to get tested so switching the Under Construction mode temporarily should do the trick. Actually, there's also really no point in testing "Under construction" page as such test, even if it wasn't rejected, would give you quite inaccurate results, related to that Under Construction page only instead of a the real site "behind it" :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.