[Hummingbird Pro] Hummingbird plugin conflict with Super Socializer

Super Socializer plugin social sharing buttons are not displaying properly on my website. Their support team told me it must be a cache issue, so I deactivated Hummingbird Pro and now the sharing buttons are loading fine. Can you please help me resolve this incompatibility issue so that I can use both plugins on the website? Thanks.

• Bamboo Kit
    • Staff

Hello, Dubie

I hope you’re well today and thank you for reply.

I've looked into your Hummingbird Pro issue, and see that the reason Super Socializer social sharing buttons are not displaying is due to the activation of the Asset Optimization option in Hummingbird Pro this option can break other plugin, because it will compress CSS/JS file and optimize it, however there will be some JS/CSS file that can't compressed like this one you're facing.

In order to activate this option again, I would suggest you to test every single asset, then find out which one is the main reason that make this Super Socializer not working then please leave it uncompress.

Here is a screenshot where you can find the Asset Optimization in Hummingbird Pro.

Here is a screenshot of your site with Hummingbird Pro activated.

Hope this help, thank you.

Kind regards,
    Bamboo

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.