[Hummingbird Pro] Hummingbird Pro Interfering With Divi Theme

Just recently, within the last week, Hummingbird is causing issues with making edits on the Divi theme. I can't make any. I disabled each of my plugins one by one to test which was causing the issue, and it was only until I deactivated Humminbird that I regained the power to edit. What is causing this sudden problem?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Michael

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There's been no updates to Hummingbird since May 3rd yet so if anything, that would be related to either a Divi update - if I'm not mistaken there was an update to it about two weeks ago, did you apply it? - or an update of some other plugin.

Do you have Page Caching and/or Asset Optimization enabled in Hummingbird? If yes, it might be actually necessary to purge all caches there and maybe even adjust/re-set Asset Optimization as some resources (JS/CSS) might have changed upon such update.

Have you tried already:

- purging entire HB cache by going to "Hummingbird -> Dashboard" page and clicking on "Clear cache" button there?
    - using "re-check files" button on "Hummingbird -> Asset Optimization" page? (if not, please take a full screenshot of current Asset Optimization settings before doing that, just in case).

If none of that helps, I'll need to take a closer look so in such case please enable support access to the site by going to the "WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access" page and clicking on "Grant support access" button there. Let me know once that's done, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.