[Hummingbird Pro] Problems with Updates

Dear all,

Please I need help, anytime I try to upload some my plugins, the update crash and this error appears (also on the public web) :

Warning: include_once(/var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/class-abstract-module.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 24

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/class-abstract-module.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:disappointed:opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:disappointed:usr/share/pear:disappointed:usr/share/php':wink: in /var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 24

Warning: include_once(/var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-page-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 25

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/modules/class-module-page-cache.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/pear:disappointed:opt/remi/php72/root/usr/share/php:disappointed:usr/share/pear:disappointed:usr/share/php':wink: in /var/www/vhost/ecomooving.com/home/html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php on line 25

As I can see in the error, it's something relationed whit the hummingbird.

In order to find a solution, I have turned off the combine option on the Asset Optimization, but the problem continue.

Please helm me, thanks in advance