Hummingbird Pro update now preventing Mobile menu from opening

Hi,
Since updating Hummingbird Pro to Version 1.5.3 we've noticed that the site menu won't open (drop down) when view on an mobile device. Are you aware of an issues?
We're using an Elegant Themes theme called Divi (Version: 3.0.51) on the latest build of WP (4.8)
Because of this we've had to deactivate Hummingbird for the time being. Any advice you can offer would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rob

Katya Tsihotska

Hi Robert

Hope you are doing fine today.

Tell me, did you activate the minification? If so, you should try to re-configure your minifications settings. You may know that minification can break some themes and has to be used with caution. Firstly you can choose what files minify - you can start with CSS files, they should not break anything.
    Then start enabling minification for JS files one by one - you can also change how they are placed: in the header, in the footer or leave the original place. Some scripts need to be implemented in the header, so if you change them to footer they will stop working.
    So there are many combinations you can try and test - see what is working best for your site. If some files are not handling well minification then disable it only for them.

If it doesn't help you, could you please grant us temporary support access to your website so we can have a better look at your setup and settings? You can grant us access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, there's no need to share credentials. Here's our detailed documentation page about it:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya