[Hummingbird] Problem with conflict of JS

A few days ago i've made a HUMMING BIRD and SMUSH in my website (ingressosarmi.com.br) and they started a conflict between the two payment options.

When i allow the telephone validation script for BOLETO BANCARIO they cause some kind of conflict with the PAGSEGURO option for credit card. In this conflict people cannot type their CPF in credit card options. We've deactiveted the telephone validation in BOLETO, but we need it working. Everything was working fine before we used hummingbird....

I've already allowed support help in the WPMU DEV.

• Nahid

Hey Lucas !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are encountering. It seems to be related to the settings set up in the "Asset Optimization" section of Hummingbird where a certain Javascript file (or multiple related files) which has/have been deferred/moved to footer isn't working as expected after the optimization. In this scenario, could you try disabling "Asset Optimization" as a whole and see if that makes a difference? If it does, I'd recommend you to determine which Javascript file(s) is/are related to your checkout page and the PagSeguro gateway and disable compression (i.e. moving to footer/deferring) in them. Please note that some plugins and themes due to their design may not be able to handle their scripts deferred to the footer without breaking, so will have to be left in their original position.

If in case you cannot find out the related files, I'd recommend trying to disable compression (i.e. moving to footer/deferring) in all files one by one to see disabling which fixes the issue.

I can also see you have an update pending for the Hummingbird Pro plugin. It is recommended to keep the plugins updated to their latest versions as updates might contain important bug fixes and security patches. You can also enable our Automate feature from the Hub which can automatically install updates for you when they're out.

If disabling "Asset Optimization" doesn't solve the issue, could you please try updating the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin to the latest version, revoke and grant Support Access again as it is not working with the older version of the plugin? This handy guide can help you grant Support Access.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.