Hummingbird producing an error

Hi,

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes.

I am not running on a local website. Can you see why this is kicking the error?

Thanks!

• Luís

Hi phillip ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your questions:

1)

first is when activated I get this error line:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'userpro_payment_enqueue_scripts' not found or invalid function name in /home/theodd12/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 524

This seems to be conflict with other plugin, maybe UserPro? You have the WP Debug flags enabled? if yes, can you try disable them to see if you still get this issue?

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false);

It can be just a simple warning that could not interfere with the well functioning of both plugins.

2)

second is the notice says, "having problems, start over and Reset defaults" - would be great if you directed us to where to do that. I looked in the obvious places and see no way to reset defaults in the Hummingbird plugin.

Close to that notice, you have a "Clear" button, where you can reset Hummingbird to your default state.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• phillip

Hi

Thanks for the fast response.

I edited the ticket as I saw that it was a UserPro error. Thanks.

As for the Clear Button I have done that. Still not working. I get the same Hummingbird error.
    The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes.

To be clear, I am hitting the Clear Button to reset the settings or is there a Reset Option after hitting the Clear button?

I hit Clear and start test and same error happens...

Thanks.

• Luís

Hi phillip ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Generally, the most common reasons for this type of issue are "maintenance mode" plugins or "redirects", however, from what I checked in your website, this is not applied.

We will need to investigate further:

1) Could you please go to your Hub and try click on the "Performance" icon for this website, to see if you are able to make a test from there?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

2) Could you follow the flowchart of the below page to determine if another plugin may be conflicting with this?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

3) Also, could you enable the debug flags in your wp-config.php to see if any error was saved?

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

It will be saved to a debug.log file inside the "wp-content" folder. Can you share it with us?

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Note: Save the file as a .txt, because the .log extension is not allowed in the attachments.

Cheers, Luís

• Ash

Hello phillip

I can see the score improved and now it is 25/100. For image optimization the score is low, only 10/100. The reason is, you have some images that comes with third party plugins, those are not optimized. WP Smush Pro can't optimize those images.

Besides, I can see you have 360 images that are not optimized. Would you please mush all un-smushed images and run the test again?

Let us know how it goes.

Have a good day!

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.