Hummingbird scan doesn't work

HB Performance report doesn't work.
With all plugins active the scan just closes without any message, but when they are disabled then we can see a message that site can't be reached.

Host said that issue is most likely plugin related and they are checking it out right now.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Lisa

Hope you are doing well today.

Just to update you here that we're waiting for SLS (Second Line Support) devs to check this out. Keep in mind, SLS deals with more complex threads so it might take them a little longer than a normal ticket to reply.

Also, let us know when there'll be any news from your host.

If you have any additional question, please don't hesitate to ask us, we'll always be happy to help!

Best regards,
    Katya

• Mahlamusa

Hello Lisa,

I hope you are doing great today and thank you for contacting us with regards to the issues you are having with our products. I have posted feedback on the other thread that was opened for you. I was hoping to get your response on that thread so we can have a way forward, I didn't want to post on this one until I get your feedback on the other one, because I believe the issues that make Snapshot to fail are the same issues that make Hummingbird fail.

Would you please address my suggestion on the other thread and we will continue from there.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa