[Hummingbird] Server Type

Hi,
I installed WPmu DEV plugins today and was bit shocked with hummingbird score of 61/100 and 56/100 respectively, its seems shocking considering my two websites still at bare-bones with only coming soon pages under 100KB each hosted on InMotion web server. Going thru the settings it asks for server type drop down list.
I had look at conf in PHP Admin and it states server type MariaDB but you don't have this one available, therefore how should I proceed?
I did a quick look in some of FAQ sections nothing really related.
Br,
Steven

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Steven,

I had look at conf in PHP Admin and it states server type MariaDB but you don't have this one available, therefore how should I proceed?

MariaDB is a Database server. Hummingbird only checks for Web Server, which are mostly Apache, NGINX, Lite Speed etc

Most of the hosting provider offers Apache, or NGINX. You can find your server type under WPMU DEV > Support > System Info, and going to the Server, where it should list the server software name.

I checked your website, and your website only has a coming soon page at the moment, the results you run will only be for Coming soon page. If you are looking for your websites real test result, would recommend you to disable coming soon page temporarily, clear the cache, and then run a Hummingbird, or Google Page Speed test, and see how that goes.

If you still have low score even after that, then please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.