[Hummingbird] Speed hummingbird

hummingbird causes forms not to work and css is not loading properly. Can you take a look and configure hummingbird and smush to increase speed and optimization

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello DARRIUS

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site using support access that you granted and I see that Asset Optimization in Hummingbird is currently enabled. I'm referring to this feature because this is what usually needs some additional tweaking in cases like this.

However, I have also reviewed your site "from outside" (as a logged out user) but I'm not sure where can I see the issues that you mentioned. The site looks fine "at first glance" but since I don't know it that well (as, certainly, you do) I could use a little more help:

- could you please tell me a bit more about what and where exactly should I be looking for regarding broken CSS on site?
    - where can I find forms that are not working?
    - if you could also share some screenshots showing the issues, that would be extremely helpful as well :slight_smile:

I'll then access the site again and work with Hummingbird's Asset Optimization (and other settings, if necessary) to fix that.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.