Hummingbird test not working

hello

i recently installed hummingbird but each time i try to run the test i get this message The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

what should i do?

thanks
perran

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello ,

It looks like support access is no longer working so I could not test your site. This might be a communication issue between your site and WPMU Dev. The quick way to check this is to go to Admin -> WPMU DEV Dashboard -> Support -> System Info -> HTTP REQUESTS. If there are communication issues between your server and ours, it should be listed there.

If that does not have anything listed, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

I would need then to see content of the debug.log file - so please upload it to service like a Dropbox and paste link here.

kind regards
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.