Hummingbird The performance scan didn't return any results.

The performance scan didn’t return any results. This probably means you’re on a local website (which we can’t scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi jason

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried to regenerate the issue in my test site, but I could not. Performance scan is showing me results perfectly. So there must be something at your server which is blocking the process.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see debug log. All errors with details are stored in debug log if debugging is enabled for WordPress. Can you turn on the debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, please paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Moreover, would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi jason

I’m sorry but I can’t see your error log attached with your previous replies. Can you please upload it to any common file sharing services website like Dropbox or Google Drive and share the file link here?

I’ve already got a feedback from our developer. This is what I got from him:

Replace wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/api/class-wp-hummingbird-api.php for the attached one (unzip it).

Then, add the following line to your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

This will log every API call to our servers into your wp-content/debug.log file

Now before anything, clear your wp-content/debug.log file or delete it and now try to make another speed test.

I’m looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi jason

I talked with our developer and he asked if it’s possible for you to send us FTP Access Credentials so he can investigate the issue further and resolve the issue faster. Can you please send me message with FTP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: “Attn: Rupok”

– FTP Username

– FTP Password

– FTP Host

– Link back to this thread for reference

– Any other relevant URLs

Select “I have a different question” for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi jason

Just to confirm you, I’ve got your FTP Details through our secure contact form and passed it to our developer already. He is working on this and I believe, he will come up with his valuable opinion regarding this very soon.

I appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.