Hummingbird to include full page and object caching in the future?

Hello. I understand Hummingbird does not offer full page or object caching. Are there any plans to add in this type of caching, or other features that make Hummingbird the all-in-one site speed solution?

I'm not quite sure why I would want to use Hummingbird when/if I already use a caching plugin that does everything Hummingbird does, plus a lot more for my site speed. Seems like there needs to be more incentive to use this as my go to cache plugin. Not to mention it's a slight turn off to have this plugin tell me I need other plugins in addition to do the job.

I could be looking at this all wrong, so I truly just want your honest input. It sure is pretty to look at though.

Thank you!

• Rupok

Hi markcy

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Are there any plans to add in this type of caching, or other features that make Hummingbird the all-in-one site speed solution?

We just launched Hummingbird and lots of new features to make it the best in the market are in our pipeline. I believe, our developers will include these features soon to make it the best.

I'm not quite sure why I would want to use Hummingbird when/if I already use a caching plugin that does everything Hummingbird does

Hummingbird is a performance and optimization analyst dedicated to giving your site SuperSpeed. It offer the same quality content at a fraction the load time – analyze, minify, compress, merge and cache. With mindblowing UI, UX and easy to use features makes it already outstanding in the market. And as I said above, we are continuously working to add more features to make it the best of its kind. Thanks a lot for your concern.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.