Hummingbird update caused chaos on my website

Updated Hummingbird plugin this morning but it caused chaos on my site. Which also means I won't be updating the plugin on my other sites as yet to be safe.

1. Wiped out my Google Maps
2. Header image on the Rules page no longer showing.
3. Divi Builder no longer loads. It just sits on busy.
4. On my phone pressing the burger icon does absolutely nothing.

I am also getting this sporadic error loading any page.

"The dcspecialevents.net page isn’t working
dcspecialevents.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 503"

No telling what all other issues I may be experiencing I will have to keep going through the entire website so please take this only as a partial issue.

Access Granted

Rupok

Hi Dave,

I'm so sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I went to your site and saw 503 error in console:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable)
    So I searched for details regarding 503 error and got this:

The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E503.html

Can you turn on debug mode in WordPress? That will give us idea regarding exactly which resources is getting this 503 error. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

1. Wiped out my Google Maps
    3. Divi Builder no longer loads. It just sits on busy.
    4. On my phone pressing the burger icon does absolutely nothing.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in with Support Access and tried to load Divi Builder. Surprisingly Divi Builder loaded without any issue. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Then I went to your Rules page and Google Maps also loaded fine. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Then I went to your site from mobile, and your burger menu also opened without any issue.

2. Header image on the Rules page no longer showing.

I could see this issue in action. Then I inspected the element and found that the following image is being used there:
    http://dcspecialevents.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/contact.jpg
    But when I pasted this image link in my browser, it returned 404, that means this file is not there. Then I checked through "Dashboard > Media" menu but there is no "contact" image. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please check this?

So I believe, your site is working fine now. Can you please check again and confirm? If you are still getting the same issue, can you please try clearing your cache and cookies from the browser? Can you please try from another browser? Can you please try from another computer/network?

Please let us know how it goes. If your issue is still not resolved at your end, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok