Hummingbird update caused error

I updated hummingbird and now get this error in dashboard:
Site still seems to function ok on front end, but the backend looks a bit jacked up.

Warning: include_once(/home/atdny/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/wp-hummingbird.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atdny/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 305

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/atdny/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/wp-hummingbird.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/atdny/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 305

Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/atdny/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 658

Warning: strpos(): Empty needle in /home/atdny/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 658

• James Morris

Hello james

I hope you are well today.

Hmmm... This is rather unusual. This sounds like it might be a broken update. In order to eliminate this possibility, would you please download the latest update manually from the plugin page at https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wp-hummingbird/ ?

- Login via FTP and manually remove the /wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird folder.
    - Go to WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin and upload the version you just downloaded and activate it.

If the problem persists, would you please grant me access to your site and server so I can perform some advanced debugging?

NOTE: Please make a full backup of your site before sending the following information.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username