[Hummingbird] Uptime Report Error

When I try to track uptime, I see this error. Is there anything we can do?

Warning: array_reverse() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/musici61/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/admin/class-uptime-page.php on line 546

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/musici61/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/admin/class-uptime-page.php on line 553

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Lindsay !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. In order to help you better with the issue, we’d need a bit more details regarding this from your end.

Could you please let us know where exactly do you see these warnings and after what steps? The replication steps preferably with screenshots would be very helpful.

Moreover, since we aren’t able to replicate any similar warnings in our test sites, could you possibly grant us Support Access from the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin so that we can take a closer look? This handy guide can help you do that. Please let us know here once it is granted.

Hope this helps. We’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Lindsay
    • New Recruit

Thanks Nahid!

As I was going through the steps this morning to tell you how to recreate it, I found that the error is no longer happening! Strange! I’m going to mark this as resolved.

Thanks and sorry for wasting your time!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.