[Hummingbird] Uptime shows api_key combination are not registered

Uptime is showing following message: The provided domain and api_key combination are not registered.
Please install the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. The Dashboard is installed, and the API key was reset.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mike Langone

I hope you're well today!

I checked the site and I can see the error there but I also noticed that even though there's support access open to the site, I had "You're not allowed to access this site" error message when I tried to use it. I was actually logged in but couldn't access WPMU DEV Dashboard - which shouldn't be happening because regardless of whatever admin user granted support access, as a support staff I should be let in by the plugin.

Furthermore, when I tried to activate Uptime from your Hub, the activation went through fine without errors and the site is detected as up and running currently (which is correct because it is).

This leads me to thinking that there might be some connectivity issue so the WPMU DEV Dashboard might not be able to send proper information to The Hub.

That said, are you able to go to the "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Information" page and look into the 'HTTP REQUEST" section there? Can you tell me please what it shows for "WPMU DEV API Server" line and if all three other lines are marked with "OK" status?

is there any additional security layer on server such as some firewall that could possibly be blocking connections?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.