[Hummingbird] widgit not working

The infusionsoft plug in wont install. I have been on their help site and everything is set up well. Just wondering if hummingbird assett minifiaction could be causing issues. How can I check?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Rod

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You wrote in the title that the widget is not working but from your post I understand that you can't even install the entire plugin. I mean: if the plugin is not installed and you try to install it on the site, you can't - is that correct?

While the Asset Optimization could indeed affect how the plugin works (especially its output) it's rather unlikely that it's causing problem with installation. I'm not saying it's not related, though.

The simplest way (and pretty much the only way) to test it would be to disable Asset Optimization temporarily and try to install the plugin. If that doesn't help, then try to disable entire Hummingbird and try installing the plugin in question and if you can, it would mean that Hummingbird is indeed affecting this.

If it still cannot be installed that would mean that it's something different causing the issue.

Having that said, I think you should start with first disabling Asset Optimization and if that doesn't work with disabling entire Hummingbird plugin then.

Let me know about result, please, and we'll then decide on further troubleshooting/fixing steps, depending on this.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.