Hummingbird will not inline unless compress is also selected

Hello,

I've been going crazy trying to get CSS to inline in hummingbird's asset management. I believe the following behavior is a bug.

Today in a support chat with Jayman Pandya, we figured out that the CSS will only inline if compress is also selected. In the case of css files that are already compressed this creates the following warning, "This file has already been compressed - we recomend you turn off compression for this file to avoid issues." But if I turn off compression, the css file is no longer inlined, it is linked.

Unfortunately, this also means that files which are already recognized as being compressed cannot be inlined because there is no way to select compression for them and files will only inline with compression selected.

Is this bug known, and if so is there a timeline for fixing it? (Is there a bug tracker that is publicly viewable?)

Thanks,
Ben

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Ben !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. This behavior has been reported as a bug to our developers. It has just been reported so we are not aware of the timeline yet until the developers complete their initial investigation. They'll be back to us with confirmations if this is a bug, clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the developers might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. Unfortunately, we don't have a publicly available bug tracker at the moment, but we are happy to keep you updated as soon as we have any updates from the developers. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.