Hummingbird will not minify, it is stuck in a loop. If I retry scan, it goes to the activation page.

Hummingbird will not activate minification on my site. Crazy thing is, it was activated but after the scan, all files were pending. I then rescanned and got like 14% minified. After that, now it will not work at all and goes in a continuous loop.

• Nahid

Hey Tyler !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm really sorry that you've had to go through this inconvenience. Well, I just checked minification now on your site and it seems to be working fine now. Seems like a caching issue. Can you still replicate the issue on your end?

Still, I've let the developers know about this and they've confirmed that they'll be investigating this further. In case it happens again, please get in touch with us through chat or in this thread.

Hope this helps. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

• Nahid

Hey Tyler !
    Hope you are doing well today!

I'm really sorry about the delay here, this ticket slipped through in the crowd. It seems like the Support Access on your site has been expired or revoked, can you enable that once again? To grant Staff Access, you can follow this handy guide.

You definitely can improve the scores with minification, make sure you're configuring all the settings for minification, which includes 'Minify', 'Combine', 'Move to Footer' and 'Defer'. As the settings screen says, it can be very hard to get a perfect score for this rule. Some plugins and themes due to their design may not be able to handle their scripts deferred to the footer without breaking, so will have to be left in their original position. And often combining and minifying all CSS files will not completely remove their impact on your score. Just try multiple combinations to improve this score as much as possible.

Hope this helps. I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.