Hummingbird Won't Minify Files

To start, I've gotten it working on other sites but not this one. What happens is, I click the "Minify My Site" button and it does its scan, but that's all it does. It never brings up the usual options of move this here or there. I have tried the following below.

1. Disable all but hummingbird, didn't work
2. Changed theme (its custom), didn't work
3. Uninstalled and re-installed the plugin in case files were missing, didn't work
4. Tried to "Reset Settings" button at the top of hummingbird, didn't work

It is a development environment so you will need the login info below to view the test site. Any help is welcome.

UN: ***
PW: ***

Thanks,
Brett

• Nastia

Hello Brett Shenk

I hope you are doing well today!

Please do not post your credentials in the public forum, anyone can miss used it. I would advise to change the password right away. For now I edited your post and removed it. However, I used them to login to your site.

Much safer would be to grand support access from WPMU DEV > Support so we can have a look at your site.

I see that inside Hummingbird > Minification files are shown, but not after each check:

I can't reproduce this on my site

Would you please add the follownig lines to the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

This will enable WordPress debugging, once you run the minification check and teh files are still not visible, if there are any errors, they will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please post here if you find any errors.

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Mark A. Mapp

The info I provided only gets you view only access to the development site. No one can even view the test environment without it. You need it before you can even login to wordpress.

I added the code into the file, then ran it again, and it did not generate an error file. Also checked the server logs and it has no error either. I also tried using a different browser and a different computer and it still isn't showing the results. Below is an screen shot of what i see after I run the scan for minification.

Hope it helps.

• Nastia

Hello Brett Shenk

I've asked for a feedback from a developer regarding this. Once I have an update I will post it back here.

In the meantime, would you please send to us your credentials so we can have a closer look to your site?

You can send them using our secure contact form:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

We are waiting for your email.

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Nastia

Hello Brett Shenk

I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for sending the credentials to us.
    I had an update from a developer, turns out that the Hummingbird makes requests to minify during scanning, but some server configurations do not allow to make self requests.

This is why, in order to show the list of files in Hummingbird > Minification after the scanning, it requires navigating through your site. Once you visit your site, open one or two pages, the list of files will be shown.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.