Hummingbird won't run

I get the following error when I run Hummingbird:

The performance test didn't return any results. This probably means you're on a local website (which we can't scan) or something went wrong trying to access WPMU DEV. Try again and if this error continues to appear please open a ticket with our support heroes

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Frank,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The site you are referring to is your "quickfixgolf" site, is that correct?

I can see that Hummingbird is installed there so I checked the site "from outside" and I can see no redirects or "maintenance mode" plugins enabled so as these are the most common reasons for that issue, this case is a bit different. Because of that I would like to take a closer look at your setup so would you mind granting me a support access to it? You may do this by following this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

First though, please perform following steps:

1. Enable WordPress debugging by adding following lines to the "wp-config.php" file of your site

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

These lines should be located above the "/* That's all, stop editing! */" line.

2. Once this is done, please run scan again until it finishes and reports that it couldn't get results.

3. Then download the "debug.log" file from the "/wp-content" folder of your site (using FTP or cPanel's "File Manager" tool), rename it to "debug.txt" and attach to your replay here and make sure that the support access to the site is granted.

Looking forward to your replay,
    Adam