Hussle and Floating Social not working

Hello Team WPMUDEV!

I am facing this issue wherein your plugins "Hustle" and "Floating Social" are not working on my site tejjasbarrot.com

I have tried de-activating and re-activating other plugins to identify whether there are any issues with other plugins and if they are conflicting with Hustle and Floating Social, but no luck. The problem still persists.

Will appreciate if you can rectify the issue. I am " Granting Support Access" so that you can identify the problem easily. Thanks a ton.

• Luís

Hi Tejjas ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Regarding to your issues:

1) You are using the Minification feature in HummingBird and WP Rocket, so it's creating some issues in both plugins (may in others too). I would like to suggest to use this feature in one plugin only.

2) Regarding to Hustle, all the "display" options are disabled:

I am not sure where and how you want to display the form, I tested the "After content" and "Pop Up" option and they worked well.

3) Regarding to Floating social, can you try change the "Horizontal offset" to "0" and add this CSS code:

#wdsb-service-facebook, #wdsb-service-twitter {
    	    width: 61px !important
    }

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís