[Hustle] 500 error when activating Hustle Pro

When I experimented with Hustle Pro on my staging site, it seemed to be working fine. So I deactivated it on my staging site and activated it on my live site. My site returned a 500 server error. I deactivated Hustle and my site went back to normal. There are no recent entries in my PHP error log. Please advise.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Akira

There must be some error. We need to check wordpress debug log, not just the php error log.

Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now, activate hustle, check home page to replicate the 500 server error, this is important. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Akira
    • New Recruit

Hi Ash,

I made the requested changes to wp-config.php and activated Hustle. I went to my website and refreshed the page. When I view the site in Incognito mode, it appears normal. When I view it while logged into WordPress, I get a 500 error.

There is no error log in my wp-content folder.

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Akira

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Akira

I will take a look. Would you please send me your admin login and cPanel details?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    2. Select "I have a different question" if not selected
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ashok" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.