Hustle appears to be making icons disappear in woo commerce

http://tomholtart.co.uk/supplies/

Hi, when switch on hustle it makes the icons disappear (cart logo and other logos when looking at products). Could you take a look for me? I have allowed access. The plugin is currently turned on so you can see... the icons should appear when you roll over the image)

:slight_smile:

• Rupok

Hi Studio3creative,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having.Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and could see the issue in action in your site. But I tried to regenerate this on my test site with font-awesome icons, but I could not regenerate this. Then I inspected your site icons and seems like those are coming from your theme CSS. So I think, this is your theme specific issue.

To confirm this, can you please activate any other WordPress theme with any icon set and check if the issue also happens there? If not, then this is definitely your theme specific issue.

In that case, can you please contact your theme developer as they can give you best idea regarding this? This is a third party paid theme, so I'm afraid, I don't have any access in their coding and architecture. Please let us know what they say about this.

If there is anything from our end, we will be glad to do that. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.