Hustle brakes post edit

Hello,
I'm using Hustle Pro 3.0.5 on multisite, PHP 7.0

Today one user informed me that opening a post for editing is showing blank, white page. In debug.log I can see following:

[26-Sep-2018 09:27:15 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TheLib3_Wrap::get_version() in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php:342
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): TheLib_Ui->_enqueue_style_callback('post.php')
#1 /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/wp-admin/admin-header.php(97): do_action('admin_enqueue_s...', 'post.php')
#4 /var/www/html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(483): require_once('/var/www/html/w...')
#5 /var/www/html/wp-admin/post.php(174): include('/var/www/html/w...')
#6 {main}
thrown in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php on line 342

Opening directly Hustle gets me this error:
[26-Sep-2018 09:33:19 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TheLib3_Wrap::get_version() in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php:342
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib.php(346): TheLib_Ui->_enqueue_style_callback()
#1 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php(304): TheLib->add_action('admin_enqueue_s...', '_enqueue_style_...', 110)
#2 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib.php(346): TheLib_Ui->_add_js_or_css()
#3 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php(213): TheLib->add_action('init', '_add_js_or_css')
#4 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php(196): TheLib_Ui->_prepare_js_or_css('http://kamilabu...', 'css', 'all', 10)
#5 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php(74): TheLib_Ui->css('http://kamilabu...', 'all')
#6 /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/inc/hustle-mod in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php on line 342

Since only updates on the website I did were automatic updates (via The Hub), I wonder whether is Hustle plugin all right?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Frantisek

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is most likely a conflict either with some function/feature of the theme or one of the other plugins. While it could not be happening before, sometimes a conflict might arise after updates because a theme or some plugin e.g. introduces some new feature or some existing one gets rewritten code.

The first and most important troubleshooting step in such case is to perform a full conflict test, meaning switching the site to Twenty Seventeen theme and disabling all the plugins except Hustle. After that:

- check if the issue is still happening
    - if not, switch your current theme back on and check again
    - if it happens, you know it's a theme conflicting
    - if it doesn't, keep switching plugins back on one by one, each time checking for the issue; the last one enabled right before the issue starts to happen again would be the conflicting one.

Would you please give it a go? Let me know about results and we'll take it from there.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Frantisek
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello,

it is not a problem with the theme I used. It happens with default theme too.

I find out, that the problem occurs when Google Maps Pro plugin (version 2.9.4) is also activated.
    When these two ( Google Maps Pro and Hustle) are activated, post edit, as well as Hustle edit, returns with the error
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TheLib3_Wrap::get_version() in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/hustle/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib-ui.php:342

May you check it at your side?

Regards
    Frantisek

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Frantisek,

Thanks for the additional info but I'm afraid that I still can't replicate this on my installation, is there perhaps some specific addon in Google Maps that you have active so I could try with that on my end?

Or could you grant support access to your site so we can have a closer look at your setup and try to replicate it on our end based on that?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please respond in this ticket once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.