[Hustle] Cannot integrate MailChimp

I am trying to integrate MailChimp with a Hustle Popup and it doesn’t work. When I enter the API key, it says “There was an error fetching the data. Please review your settings and try again.” Please advice.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Serena,

We were doing some additional tests and none of our installations are having this issue.

Is it ok if we temporarily disable your plugins and switch to default theme in order to investigate this further?

If your site is heavy in traffic and disabling them will affect your visitors could you create a staging site where we can investigate this without affecting your live site?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Serena,

I was doing some additional testing and debugging on your site but unfortunately, nothing worked, and there’s no indication anywhere why the issue is happening.

I have pinged our developers to have a look at this as well, however, it’s possible that your server is blocking MailChimp from connecting so could you please get in touch with your hosting provider and asked them to check server logs and see if there’s anything in there blocking connection from MailChimp?

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.