[Hustle] Can't activate plugin

I'm getting error 500 when trying to activate the plugin. I deleted it and reinstalled it from within wordpress with no change. The live chat function does not work on three different browsers I tried it on.

• Ash

Hello AndrewTraub

I'm getting error 500 when trying to activate the plugin. I deleted it and reinstalled it from within wordpress with no change.

Would you please enable debug mode and check if there is any error? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now, try to install again to generate the 500 error. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file, check the very bottom and you will see the latest errors. Please send me those.

The live chat function does not work on three different browsers I tried it on.

Would you please let me know the OS and browser versions so that I can check from my end?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• AndrewTraub

Hmm... seems to be a conflict with Sendgrid's plugin for their email service. Here's what I got:

[14-Sep-2018 22:24:21 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant FS_METHOD already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 111
    [14-Sep-2018 22:24:22 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant FS_METHOD already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 111
    [14-Sep-2018 22:24:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant FS_METHOD already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 111
    [14-Sep-2018 22:24:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant FS_METHOD already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 111
    [14-Sep-2018 22:24:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class SendGrid\Email, because the name is already in use in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/hustle/vendor/sendgrid-php/lib/helpers/mail/Mail.php on line 933
    [14-Sep-2018 22:24:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant FS_METHOD already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 111
    [14-Sep-2018 22:24:42 UTC] PHP Notice: Constant FS_METHOD already defined in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-config.php on line 111

• Kris

Hi AndrewTraub

Thank you for info from debug.

I was able to confirm this issue on my install with SendGrid plugin. After small research I notice we have this already reported to our developers as a bug.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/hustle-hustle-3-0-4-incompatible-with-sendgrid-plugin this should be fix in next version.

As a temporary fix you can use Dimitris solutionfrom here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/hustle-hustle-3-0-4-incompatible-with-sendgrid-plugin#post-1335545 there is a zip file in his post which contains Hustle with the fix.

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.