Hustle: closes popup and does not show tile x hours

On Hustle Pro, where do we set if someone closes popup not to show again tile x time? I am looking at Display Settings and can not quite find this particular thing yet.

Is there a way to set it to show again after a shorter period of time? Like 3 hours

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Greg

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The setting for this is in "Display settings" in "Additional settings" section: you need to select one of the "No longer show..." options from the "After closed" drop-down list. However, the smallest unit that you can use is 1 day so the shortest period would be 24 hours and there's currently no way to set that "lock" for less than this.

It seems that there's no easy way to add an additional choice there without actually modifying core files of the plugin. However, I asked our developers if there are any other/additional possible workarounds for this so please keep an eye on this ticket and we'll update you here as soon as we hear back from them.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Greg
    • The Exporter

Hi Adam,

Can you ask the devs to allow the dropdown to all for hours for all Hustle Pro modules (i.e. popuos, slideins, etc)? I believe allowing for at least hours selection allows for wide spread usibility on many use cases for a lot of people. So, without having to get votes to approve the addition, could the devs just see that it is a obvious improvement off the bat and push this out in the next upate or so? It should be pretty simple to add hours as the smallest unit. So many promos and offers would benefit on this. A full day is way too long for the minimum time.

What do you think?

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Greg !

We've added your request as a feature for an upcoming release since it makes sense to have 'hours' selected as well. Unfortunately I can't give an ETA right now and there's no 'easy' way of adding a quick-patch for you only at the moment.

Keep an eye out for our next releases though as it will surely be included!

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.